Exposure Protection Systems NFPA 13 2016 and NFPA 80A 2012, L3
This Exposure Protection Systems course is designed to help you learn more about protecting exterior assets per NFPA 13 2016 and NFPA 80A 2012.
Course topics include:
- Water Supply and Control
- System Components
- Pipes and Fittings
- Gauge Connections
- Small Orifice Sprinklers
- Exposure Protection
- Exposure Systems
- Classification of Exposures and Recommended Separation Distances
- Means of Protection
- Annex Material per NFPA 13 2016 and NFPA 80A 2012
The course starts with a pre-test and concludes with questions to test your knowledge!
Continuing Education Approval:
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to .
Understand protection of exterior assets per NFPA 13 2016 and NFPA 80A 2012.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand water supply and control for exposure protection systems
- Identify system components, pipe, fittings, and strainers
- Classify exposures and recommended separation distances