Introduction to Fire Pump Systems NFPA 20 2013
The Introduction to Fire Pumps course will provide you with a firm foundation of fire pump systems.
This course is designed to help you learn about fire pump systems per NFPA 20 2013.
- Pump capacities
- Pipe and valve requirements
- Testing devices
- Jockey pumps
- Requirements per NFPA 20 2013
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Continuing Education Approval:
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to .
Understand the basics of fire pump systems per NFPA 20 2013 requirements.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Apply basic fire pump terminology
- Determine installation requirements for fire pump systems and components
- Identify horizontal and vertical shaft turbine-type pump applications