Complete Water-Based System Requirements NFPA 13 2019, L3
This continuing education course is a comprehensive review of NFPA 13 2019 and includes topics related to NFPA 13D, NFPA 13R, NFPA 14, and NFPA 20 (2019) requirements.
This course is recommended for anyone in jurisdictions adopting new codes or as a study for those seeking knowledge, updates and/or understanding of the requirements for water-based systems.
Clear and concise explanations help make this course easy to learn and follow.
Course topics include:
- Codes and Standards
- Classification of Occupancies and Commodities
- Water Supplies
- Types of Sprinkler Systems
- Sprinkler Position, Location, Spacing, and Use
- Residential Sprinkler Systems
- Hangers, Bracing, and Restraints
- Hydraulic Calculations
- Complex Building Features
- Fire Pumps
- Standpipe Systems
*If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com
Get a complete understanding of water-based system requirements per NFPA 13, 13D, 13R, 14, and 20 (2019 editions).
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Determine occupancy and commodity classification as related to sprinkler system design and layout
- Apply system layout requirements for each type of sprinkler system, standpipe systems, and fire pump systems
- Perform hydraulic calculations
- Understand sprinkler location and spacing requirements