Advanced Fire Pump Systems NFPA 20 2010
Are you Pumped? The Advanced Fire Pump Systems course provides you a deeper understanding of fire pump systems.
This course is designed to help you learn more about advanced fire pump systems per NFPA 20 2010.
Course topics include:
- In-depth reviews pump selection
- Additional pump requirements
- Water flow tests
- Testing devices
- Acceptance testing requirements per NFPA 20 2010
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Continuing Education Approval:
- Colorado: Course 8198
- ICC: Course 12876
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to .
Understand requirements of fire pump systems per NFPA 20 2010.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Properly size and select a fire pump
- Analyze system pressure
- Determine pump layout and design criteria
- Conduct system acceptance tests