Advanced Water Spray Systems NFPA 15 2012
The Advanced Water Spray Systems course provides you a in-depth knowledge of water spray systems.
This course is designed to help you learn more about the ins and outs of water spray systems per NFPA 15 2012.
Course topics include:
- Requirements per NFPA 15 2012
- General Requirements
- System Components
- Installation Requirements
- Design Objectives
- Plans and Hydraulic Calculation
- Water Supplies
- System Acceptance
- System Maintenance
- Ultra High-Speed Water Spray Systems
The course starts with a pre-test and concludes with questions to test your knowledge!
Continuing Education Approval:
- ICC: Course 13257
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to .
Understand requirements for Water Spray Systems per NFPA 15 2012.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify general installation requirements and system components
- Determine design objectives
- Conduct system acceptance tests