Hydraulic Calculations NFPA 13 2016, L2
Learn more about Hydraulic Calculations for your systems! Get to know more about the importance and how to make hydraulic calculations for your sprinkler systems, following NFPA 13 2016 requirements.
Course topics include:
- Definitions, Tables and FIgures
- Hydraulic Systems Design Review
- Design considerations
- Friction loss and Pressure Considerations
- Example Problems
- Review of important formulas and figures
- Systems Area of Operation Adjustments
- NFPA 13D and NFPA 13R Design Considerations
After the lessons, there will be a quiz to test your knowledge!