Portable Fire Extinguishers NFPA 10 2013
Learn about Portable Fire Extinguishers! The Portable Fire Extinguishers course teaches on the first line of defense against limited size fires.
This course successfully prepares industry veterans, as well as novices, for state Fire Marshal Exams.
Over 100 sample questions to introduce students to the NFPA 10 2013 Standard.
Portable Fire Extinguishers Certification Preparation Course Outline
- Introduction and Administration
- NFPA 10 2013 - Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Classification of Hazards
- Classification of Fires
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
Over 100 sample questions to introduce students to the NFPA 10 2013 standard.
"Thanks to your training course I passed the test on my first attempt without any prior experience."
Understand the basic requirements of Portable Fire Extinguishers per NFPA 10 2013.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Learn portable fire extinguisher terminology, requirements, and classifications
- Determine correct size and properly install a portable fire extinguisher given specific fire classifications
- Properly inspect and maintain a fire extinguisher with correct record keeping
- Perform hydrostatic testing