Water Supplies NFPA 13, 13D, 13R & 291 2013, L2
Content is based on the requirements of NFPAs 13, 13D, 13R, and NFPA 291 - 2013 editions.
Course topics include:
- Water supply requirements:
- residential occupancies
- Water flow test data
- Connections to water supplies
- Requirements per NFPAs 13, 13D, 13R, and NFPA 291 - 2013 editions.
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Continuing Education Approval:
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to .
Understand basic requirements of Water Supplies per NFPA 13, 13D, 13R & 291 - 2013 editions.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify connections to water supplies
- Distinguish water supply requirements
- Analyze water flow test data