Automatic Sprinkler and Standpipe Systems NFPA 13 2010
Learn the basics of Sprinkler and Standpipe Systems as defined in NFPA 13 2010.
The course contains over 100 sample questions. This Automatic Sprinkler & Standpipe online self paced course provides CEU/CPD credits and can also prepare individuals for fire protection exams. Over 300 sample questions!
This course successfully prepares industry veterans, as well as novices.
A combination of presentation material and tests will allow you to gauge your progress in this course.
Course topics include:
- Automatic Sprinkler Systems
- Residential Sprinkler Systems
- Standpipe Systems
- Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
Continuing Education Approval:
- Wisconsin: Course 12647
- Colorado: Course 8417
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to .
My company recently informed me they would no longer employ sprinkler fitters who didn't have state certification. Thanks to Fire Tech Production's training course, I was able to get my certification and a raise.
Dan S., Dayton, Ohio
Understand basic requirements of Fire Sprinkler & Standpipe Systems per NFPA 13 2010.
This course provides the knowledge to help you:
- Identify the types of sprinkler and standpipe systems and their components
- Determine sprinkler and standpipe system limitations and associated installation requirements defined in NFPA 13
- Distinguish differences between 13D and 13R sprinkler systems
- Locate Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance requirements for sprinkler and standpipe systems defined in NFPA 25