Ohio Automatic Sprinkler & Standpipe Systems NFPA 13 2016
Course lessons include:
- Automatic Sprinkler Systems
- Residential Sprinkler Systems
- Standpipe Systems
- Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
Each of the lessons is followed by a quiz. At the end of the course, 3 randomized tests are offered to test your knowledge and help you prepare for the exam.
Continuing Education Approval
My company recently informed me they would no longer employ sprinkler fitters who didn't have state certification. Thanks to Fire Tech Production's training course, I was able to get my certification and a raise.
Dan S., Dayton, Ohio
Understand basic requirements of Fire Sprinkler & Standpipe Systems per NFPA 13 2016, Ohio Building Code 2017, and Ohio Fire Code 2017.
This course provides the knowledge to help you:
- Identify the types of sprinkler and standpipe systems and their components
- Determine sprinkler and standpipe system limitations and associated installation requirements defined in NFPA 13
- Distinguish differences between 13D and 13R sprinkler systems
- Locate Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance requirements for sprinkler and standpipe systems defined in NFPA 25