Ohio Automatic Sprinkler & Standpipe Systems NFPA 13 2016
Course topics include:
- Automatic Sprinkler Systems
- Residential Sprinkler Systems
- Standpipe Systems
- Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
Continuing Education Approval
My company recently informed me they would no longer employ sprinkler fitters who didn't have state certification. Thanks to Fire Tech Production's training course, I was able to get my certification and a raise.
Dan S., Dayton, Ohio
Understand basic requirements of Fire Sprinkler & Standpipe Systems per NFPA 13 2016, Ohio Building Code 2017, and Ohio Fire Code 2017.
This course provides the knowledge to help you:
- Identify the types of sprinkler and standpipe systems and their components
- Determine sprinkler and standpipe system limitations and associated installation requirements defined in NFPA 13
- Distinguish differences between 13D and 13R sprinkler systems
- Locate Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance requirements for sprinkler and standpipe systems defined in NFPA 25