Fire Alarm & Detection Equipment NFPA 72 2013
Learn more about Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment! This Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment course provides training for NFPA 72 2013. This course contains over 100 sample questions!
Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment Online
- 30 day access to an online training account - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Review of NFPA 72 2013
- A completion certificate
Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment Webinar - NOTE: Custom webinars available - call (937)434-3473 to purchase & schedule
- Includes 30 day access to an online training account
- Instructor-led presentation of NFPA 72 2013 content
- Webinar recording loaded to students online account
Fire Alarm and Detection Equipment NFPA 72 2013 Outline
- Fire Alarm Basics and Wiring
- Detection Devices
- Location and Spacing of Devices
- Notification Appliances
- Household Fire Alarm Systems
- Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance
- Emergency Control Functions
Each of the lessons is followed by a test and the last lesson contains 3 randomized quizzes.
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to .
"Thank you Fire Tech for such a very helpful Fire Alarm Prep course. I didn’t have any experience at all with fire alarms but after taking your prep course, I gained much knowledge in fire alarms and was able to pass my Texas state fire alarm exam. Thanks again and keep up the good work."
Mike F. Texas.
Understand basic requirements of Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment per NFPA 72 2013.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand fire alarm installation basics, including wiring, components, and devices
- Identify location and spacing of devices
- Maintain household fire alarm systems