Inspection and Testing of Wet Systems NFPA 25 2017, L2
This CEU course helps an inspector understand wet system inspection and testing requirements as defined in NFPA 25 2017, including:
- Inspecting sprinklers, pipe, and fittings
- Testing gauges, antifreeze systems, waterflow alarms, and supervisory devices
- Conducting main drain tests
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand inspection and testing requirements for Wet Systems per NFPA 25 2017.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Inspect wet systems sprinklers, pipe, and fittings
- Conduct main drain tests
- Test gauges, antifreeze systems, waterflow alarms, and supervisory devices