Hydraulic Calculations NFPA 13 2019, L3
Learn more about Hydraulic Calculations for your systems! Understand how to perform hydraulic calculations for your sprinkler systems, following NFPA 13 2019 requirements.
Topics covered includes:
- Formulas, Figures, and Tables
- Hydraulically Designed Systems
- Design Approaches
- Other Design Considerations
- Adjustments to Areas of Operation
- Friction Loss in Backflow Preventers
- Additional Practice Problems
Key References: NFPA 13, NFPA 13D, NFPA 13R, NFPA 14, NFPA Automatic Sprinkler Handbook 2019.
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge! Start studying today!
Understand the complexities of hydraulic calculations per NFPA 13 2019 requirements.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Perform hand calculations
- Determine different design approaches for hydraulically calculated systems
- Understand adjustments for areas of operation