Advanced Standpipe Systems NFPA 14 2013
Stand straight up! The Advanced Standpipe Systems course provides more in-depth information of standpipe systems.
This course will give you a closer look at standpipes per NFPA 14 2013.
- Standpipe application requirements
- Dry standpipe systems
- Design requirements
- Hydraulic calculations
- NFPA 14 2013 requirements
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Continuing Education Approval:
- Colorado: Course 8202
- ICC: Course 12880
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to .
Understand requirements for standpipe systems per NFPA 14 2013 and IBC 2012.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Determine applicable standpipe design requirements per NFPA 14
- Recognize and apply IBC requirements for standpipe systems
- Conduct system acceptance tests