Advanced Water-Cooling Towers NFPA 13 2013 & NFPA 214 2011
The Advanced Water-Cooling Towers course provides you a deeper understanding of crossflow and counterflow water-cooling towers.
This course is designed to help you learn more about the ins and outs of water-cooling systems per NFPA 13 2013 and NFPA 214 2011.
Course topics include:
- Water-cooling Tower Basics
- Crossflow Towers
- Counterflow Towers
- Requirements per NFPA 13 2013 and NFPA 214 2011
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Continuing Education Approval:
- ICC: Course 13268
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to .
Understand basic requirements of advanced water-cooling towers per NFPA 13 2013 and NFPA 214 2011.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify water-cooling towers, crossflow towers, and counterflow towers
- Determine installation requirements
- Select and properly locate heat detection equipment for deluge and preaction systems