Limitations of System Components NFPA 13 2013
This course is designed to help you learn about the Limitations of System Components per NFPA 13 2013.
- Working Pressure for Sprinkler Systems Components
- Sprinkler Head Temperature Ratings and Installation Environment
- Fire Hose and Standpipe Components
- Fire Pump Components
- Water Supply Tanks and Components
Continuing Education Approval:
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.
Understand basic requirements of Limitations of System Components per NFPA 13, 14, 20, 22, and 24 (2013 editions).
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Determine working pressure for sprinkler systems components
- Identify sprinkler head temperature ratings
- Understand requirements for fire hose and standpipe components
- Recognize components for fire pump systems and water supply tanks