Preaction and Deluge Valves Inspection and Testing NFPA 25 2017, L3
Want more of Preaction and Deluge Systems? This is the course for you!
This course explores requirements for inspecting and testing preaction and deluge valves, per NFPA 25 2017 requirements.
Course topics incude:
- Preaction and Deluge systems
- Preaction valve testing
- Valves, valve components, and trim
- Deluge valve testing
- NFPA 25 2017 requirements
The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz at the end.
Understand inspection and testing requirements for inspecting and testing preaction and deluge valves, per NFPA 25 2017. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Inspect preaction and deluge valves
- Conduct deluge valve trip tests
- Conduct various types of preaction trip tests (single/non-interlock, double interlock, and combined dry pipe/preaction)