International Building Code 2015, L2
An introduction to building codes as they pertain to fire prevention.
This CEU course discusses the International Building Code, IBC, 2015 requirements pertaining to the fire protection industry.
Topics covered include:
- Intro to IBC
- Occupancy Classifications
- Special Detailed Requirements
- Fire Alarm and Detection Systems
- Fire-Resistance Rated Walls
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
This CEU course discusses an overview of building codes as they pertain to the fire protection industry per IBC 2015.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Get an overview of IBC
- Identify occupancy classifications and special detailed requirements
- Recognize fire alarm and detection systems