Storage Arrangements - NFPA 13 2013
This Storage Arrangements course successfully prepares industry veterans, as well as novices.
Course topics include:
- NFPA 13 2013 requirements
- Classification of Commodities
- General Storage Requirements
- Idle Wood Pallet Storage
- Connections and fittings
- Protection Criteria
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Continuing Education Approval:
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.
Understand basic requirements of Storage Arrangements per NFPA 13 2013.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Select the fire protection rules that apply to storage arrangements
- Determine high-piled, low-piled and miscellaneous storage, general storage, and idle wood pallet storage requirements
- Apply protection criteria for palletized storage, plastic commodities, rack storage, and rubber tire storage