Household Fire Warning Equipment NFPA 72 2016 L1
Warning! Warning! Dive in to learning more about Household Warning Equipment!
This CEU course covers residential service requirements per NFPA 72 2016, Chapter 29.
Course topics include:
- Power supply requirements
- Detector location and spacing requirements
- Detection requirements for smoke alarms
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand basic requirements of Household Fire Warning Equipment per NFPA 72 2016.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Learn Fire Warning Equipment and detection requirements for smoke alarm systems
- Understand system control equipment and its installation
- Determine detector location and spacing