Dry Chemical Systems NFPA 17 2017, L3
This course provides in-depth coverage of Dry Chemical Systems as defined in NFPA 17 2017.
Course topics include:
- System Requirements
- Total Flooding Systems
- Local Application Systems
- Hand Hose Line Systems
- Pre-Engineered Systems
- Plans and Acceptance Tests
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand requirements for Dry Chemical Systems per NFPA 17 2017.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Recognize system requirements for dry chemical systems
- Determine design requirements and limitations for dry chemical system components
- Apply requirements for total flooding systems and local application systems.