Fundamentals of Hangers and Bracing NFPA 13 2013
Just Hangin' around! Learn more on the highs and lows of hanging and bracing sprinkler systems.
NFPA 13 2013. requirements
Course topics include:
- Trapeze hangers
- Location of hangers on branch line and mains
- Riser support
- Seismic bracing
- NFPA 13 2013 requirements
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Continuing Education Approval:
- ICC: Course 13264
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to .
Understand the fundamentals of hangers and bracing per NFPA 13 2013.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Calculate trapeze hanger installation requirements
- Determine location of hangers on branch lines and mains
- Understand riser support and seismic bracing requirements