Inspection & Testing - 10018, Work Practices
Work Practices! - "Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful." - Samuel Johnson
The Inspection & Testing Work Practices course will build upon your foundation in inspecting & testing of water-based systems. It can be taken for CEU, CPD, and NICET prep of Test #10018: Level I Work Practices.
This course provides details per NFPA 25 2014.
Course modules include:
- Role of the inspector
- Occupancies and obstructions
- Recording inspection results
- Lockout tagout
- Other water-based systems references
Immediately after each module there will be a quiz covering the specific topic. A final exam will test your knowledge. Additional exams are available to help hone your test taking skills!
- ICC: Course 12598
- Wisconsin: Course 18700
Understand basic requirements of Inspection & Testing Work Practices per NFPA 25 2014.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Define Duties/Roles of the Inspector
- Determine occupancy classification and relate it to system design requirements
- Properly record and document inspection results