Hydraulics NFPA 13 2013, L2
Learn more about Hydraulic Calculations for your systems! Get to know more about the importance and how to make hydraulic calculations for your sprinkler systems, following NFPA 13 2013 requirements.
Course topics include:
- Hydraulic calculation procedures
- Design considerations
- Pressure due to friction loss
- Flow rate considerations
- Review of important formulas and figures
- NFPA 13 2013 requirements
The course starts with a pre-test and concludes with questions to test your knowledge!
Continuing Education Approval:
- ICC: Course 13263
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to .
Understand the fundamentals of hydraulics per NFPA 13 2013 requirements.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Perform hydraulic calculations
- Determine pressure due to friction loss
- Identify flow rate considerations