Hydraulic Calculations NFPA 13 2016, L3
Learn more about Hydraulic Calculations for your systems! Get to know more about the importance and how to make hydraulic calculations for your sprinkler systems, following NFPA 13 2016 requirements.
- General Information
- Hydraulically Designed Systems
- Design Approaches
- Other Design Considerations
- Adjustments to Areas of Operation
- Friction Loss in Backflow Preventers
- Additional Practice Problems
Understand the complexities of hydraulic calculations per NFPA 13 2016 requirements.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Perform hand calculations
- Determine different design approaches for hydraulically calculated systems
- Understand adjustments for areas of operation