Internal and External Corrosion
We don’t like corrosion! This course ups your knowledge of internal and external corrosion of sprinklers systems and how to best protect them.
This Internal and External Corrosion course is designed to help you learn more about identifying and protecting your sprinkler system.
- Internal and External Corrosion
- External Corrosion Protection
- Electrolytic Corrosion
- Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion (MIC)
The course starts with a pre-test and concludes with questions to test your knowledge!
Continuing Education Approval:
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to .
Understand basic requirements of Internal and External Corrosion.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify common types of corrosion
- Determine internal and external corrosion protection
- Understand electrolytic corrosion and Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion (MIC)