Fire Alarm and Detection Equipment NFPA 72 2010
The Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment course provides an introduction to Fire Alarm and Detection Equipment. This course contains over 100 sample questions to help you test your new knowledge.
Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment Online
- 30-day unlimited access to an online training account - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and learning
- Review of NFPA 72 2010
- A completion certificate
Fire Alarm and Detection Equipment Outline
- Fire Alarm Basics and Wiring
- Components and Devices
- Location and Spacing of Devices
- Detectors Door Release Smoke Control
- Notification Appliances
- Household Fire Alarm Systems
- Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance
- Supplementary Circuits
Each of the lessons is followed by a test and the last lesson contains 3 randomized quizzes to test your knowledge.
Continuing Education Approval
- Colorado: 8087
"Thank you Fire Tech for such a very helpful Fire Alarm Prep course. I didn’t have any experience at all with fire alarms but after taking your prep course, I gained much knowledge in fire alarms and was able to pass my state fire alarm exam. Thanks again and keep up the good work."
Mike F., TX
Understand basic requirements of Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment per NFPA 72 2010.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand fire alarm basics, including wiring, components, and devices
- Identify location and spacing of devices
- Maintain household fire alarm systems