Fire Pump Systems NFPA 20 2016, L2
Are you Pumped? The Advanced Fire Pump Systems course provides you a deeper understanding of fire pump systems.
This course is designed to help you learn more about advanced fire pump systems per NFPA 20 2016.
Course topics include:
- In-depth reviews pump selection
- Additional pump requirements
- Water flow tests
- Testing devices
- Acceptance testing requirements per NFPA 20 2016
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Understand fire pump systems per NFPA 20 2016.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Determine installation requirements for fire pump systems and components
- Learn gpm rating and pipe sizes required for various pump system attachments
- Apply high-rise building requirements
- Properly size and select a fire pump