Portable Fire Extinguishers NFPA 10 2018, L1
Learn about Portable Fire Extinguishers! The Portable Fire Extinguishers course teaches on the first line of defense against limited size fires.
This course successfully prepares industry veterans, as well as novices, for state Fire Marshal Exams.
Over 100 sample questions to introduce students to the NFPA 10 2018 Standard.
Portable Fire Extinguishers Course Outline
- Introduction to Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Portable Fire Extinguishers Terms and Definitions
- Selection of Fire Extinguishers, based on Classification of Hazards and Classification of Fire
- Installation of Fire Extinguishers, based on Classification of Hazards and Classification of Fire
- Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
- NFPA 10 2018 Annex Info
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand the basic requirements of Portable Fire Extinguishers per NFPA 10 2018.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Learn portable fire extinguisher terminology, requirements, and classifications
- How to select and install a portable fire extinguisher given specific fire classifications
- Properly inspect, test and maintain a fire extinguisher with correct record keeping