Storage Arrangements NFPA 13 2019 L3
This course covers storage arrangement requirements, reviews commodity classifications and high-piled storage requirements, including plastic commodities, ESFR and CMSA sprinklers and tire storage per NFPA 13 2019 requirements.
- Storage Definitions and Requirements
- Classification of Commodities Review
- High Piled Storage Review
- Building Construction Review
- General Requirements for Storage
- Miscellaneous and Low-Piled Storage
Understand basic requirements of Storage Arrangements per NFPA 13, 2019.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Select the fire protection rules that apply to storage arrangements
- Determine high-piled, low-piled and miscellaneous storage, general storage, and idle wood pallet storage requirements
- Apply protection criteria for palletized storage, plastic commodities, rack storage, and rubber tire storage