Fire Service Mains NFPA 24 2013
This course provides additional insight on fire service mains.
The Fire Service Mains course provides details per NFPA 24 2013.
Course topics include:
- Preparing for the exam
- Plans, Water Supplies, and Valves
- Hydrants, Hose Houses and Equipment
- Underground Piping and Aboveground Piping and Fittings
- Private Service Mains
- Valves, Valve Components, and Trim
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to .
Understand basic requirements of Fire Service Mains per NFPA 24 2013.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand piping, components, and private service mains
- Identify valves, valve components, and trim
- Inspect valves