Inspection & Testing - 10019, Inspection Procedures
Inspection Procedures! - “It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it." - Benjamin Franklin
The Inspection & Testing Inspection Procedures course will take you to the next level in inspecting & testing of water-based systems. It can be taken for CEU, CPD, and NICET prep of Test #10019: Level II Inspection.
This course provides details per NFPA 25 2014.
Course modules include:
- Introduction to inspection & testing of water-based systems
- NICET Level II exam process
- Sprinkler inspection
- Fire pump inspection
- Water storage tank inspection
- Standpipe system inspection
- Private fire service mains inspection
- Interior inspection
- Identification signs
Immediately after each module there will be a quiz covering the specific topic. A final exam will test your knowledge. Additional exams are available to help hone your test taking skills!
Continuing Education Approval:
- Wisconsin: Course 18701
- ICC: Course 12599
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to .
Understand basic requirements of Inspection Procedures per NFPA 25 2014.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Determine inspection procedures and define inspection frequencies for sprinkler systems, fire pumps, water storage tanks, standpipe systems, and private fire service mains
- Conduct obstruction investigations
- Recognize inspection frequencies for inspecting identification signs