Fire Alarm and Detection Equipment NFPA 72 2007
With the course containing over 100 sample questions, it will successfully prepare industry veterans, as well as novices. Start preparing for your future today!
Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment Online
- 30 day access to an online training account - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Review of NFPA 72 2007
- A completion certificate
If you need Ohio Certification, select the link below:
Fire Alarm and Detection Equipment Outline
- Fire Alarm Basics and Wiring
- Components and Devices
- Location and Spacing Devices
- Detectors Door Release Smoke Control
- Notification Appliances
- Household Fire Alarm Systems
- Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance
- Supplementary Circuits
Each lesson is followed by a test and the last lesson contains 3 randomized 50 question quizzes!
"Thank you Fire Tech for such a very helpful Fire Alarm Prep course. I didn’t have any experience at all with fire alarms but after taking your prep course, I gained much knowledge in fire alarms and was able to pass my Texas state fire alarm exam. Thanks again and keep up the good work."
Mike F. Texas.