Water Supplies NFPA 13, 13D, 13R, and 291 2019, L2
Know more about the water supplies for your systems.
Content is based on the requirements of NFPA 13, 13D, 13R, and NFPA 291 - 2019 editions.
Course topics include:
- Water supply requirements:
- residential occupancies
- Water flow test data
- Connections to water supplies
- Requirements per NFPAs 13, 13D, 13R, and NFPA 291 - 2019 editions.
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Understand basic requirements of Water Supplies per NFPA 13, 13D, 13R & 291 - 2019 editions.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify connections to water supplies
- Distinguish water supply requirements
- Analyze water flow test data