Fundamentals of Fire Pump Systems NFPA 20 2013
Contains many sample questions and successfully prepares industry veterans, as well as novices.
Course topics include:
- NFPA 20 2013 Requirements
- Pump Selection
- Installation Requirements
The course concludes with a content exam.
Continuing Education Approval:
- ICC: Course 13265
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to .
Understand the fundamentals of fire pump systems per NFPA 20 2013.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Determine installation requirements for fire pump systems and components
- Apply high-rise building requirements
- Properly size and select a fire pump