Hangers and Bracing NFPA 13 2013, L1
This course provides an overview of hangers, bracing, and restraint of fire protection system piping per NFPA 13 2013.
Course topics include:
- General Requirements
- Trapeze Hangers and Fasteners
- Maximum Distance Between Hangers
- Location of Hangers and Riser Support
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Continuing Education Approval:
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Understand basic requirements of Hangers and Bracing per NFPA 13 2013.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand hanging, bracing, and restraint of system piping
- Calculate trapeze hangers installation requirements
- Locate hangers on branch lines
- Prepare fasteners in concrete, steel, and wood