Inspection and Testing of Water-Based Systems LII Online Course NFPA 25 2017
Learn the information, tips and techniques needed to pass your NICET Level II Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems exam.
INSPECTION & TESTING OF WATER-BASED SYSTEMS LEVEL II ONLINE
- 90 day access to an online training account - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Course content continually reviewed and updated
- Detailed review of key areas of NFPA 20 2016, NFPA 25 2017, NFPA 72 2016 and NFPA 291 2016
- A thorough understanding of NICET and the certification process
- Effective tips, hints and test strategies to help lead you to exam day success
- A completion certificate
- See Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems LII Online - $219.00
NEED ALLOWABLE REFERENCES? BE SURE TO ORDER A PACKAGE!
- include online course
- includes tabbed NFPA 20 2016, NFPA 25 2017, NFPA 72 2016 and NFPA 291 2016
- See Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems LII Package - $655.99
S & H included in package prices
Understand inspection, test, and maintenance requirements for water-based systems per NFPA 25 (2017 edition) and NFPA 20, 72, and 291 (2016 editions).
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Inspect, test, and maintain the following types of water-based systems:
Wet and Dry Systems
- Water Storage Tanks
Fire Pump Systems
- Private Fire Service Mains
- Conduct an obstruction investigation, assess internal conditions of piping, and identify ITM deficiencies